Thursday, June 10, 2010

Coins



It's June, and I haven't seen any 2010 coins yet!

Here in the U.S., the quarters are going through another series of redesigns. This time, they are honoring National Parks. I haven't seen any of the new quarters. Last year, there were six quarter designs to honor Washington D.C. and five territories. I haven't seen any of them either.




For 2010, the reverse of the Lincoln cent was changed. The Lincoln Memorial was replaced by a shield. Nope, I haven't seen that one either.

Dime? No. Nickel? No. Half Dollar? Don't make me laugh!

Where are they all?

UPDATE: The day after I wrote this, I got one of last year's 2009 U.S. Virgin Islands quarter! It's got an outline of the islands, with some trees, a bird, some flowers and a bit of beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment